It’s cold, sharing 6 hot -air casserole dishes, soft and fragrant and digestion, and young and old loves to eat. Recently, the rainfall is frequent, and the temperature in the cold air is a lot cold. Many cities feel that it has begun to become cold overnight. When it is cold, it loves to eat some hot and delicious flavors. When it is cold, it will be cold after cooking, so I usually like to make some hot casserole dishes. The casserole is a synthetic ceramic product. Okay, uniform heat transfer, slow heat dissipation, etc., it is not easy to get cold with casserole to cook vegetables on the table. It is cold, if conditions permit, it is recommended to eat these 6 sand pots, fresh and nourishing, it is suitable for all ages.
Ginger mother duck home often practice
It is very suitable for duck meat autumn and dry days. Put it in a boiling pot with ginger. The fresh fragrance is soft and nourishing, and it can also drive the cold and warm up.
Prepare ingredients: A moderate amount of duck meat, a moderate amount of ginger, a little rock sugar, and a little green onion. A moderate amount of sesame oil, an appropriate amount of salt, an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, a little oyster sauce, and a little cooking wine.
1. Wash and cut the duck meat. Small water and drain the water for use. Wash the ginger and sliced. Add an appropriate amount of sesame oil to the pan, add ginger slices to the pot and fry the fragrance.
2. Add the duck meat with good water, stir -fry a little cooking wine, a little raw soy sauce and rock sugar, and fry until the duck meat color.
3. Add an appropriate amount of water, and the amount of water can be drowned. Cover the lid and boil on high heat.
4. Move the duck meat into the casserole. Cover the lid and continue to cook for about 40 minutes. Finally, season a little salt and mix well.
Peanut stew pork tail
The pigtail taste is fresh, the glue is rich, the taste is soft and glutinous, and the beautiful woman can eat more beauty and beauty.
Prepare ingredients: a pigtail, an appropriate amount of peanuts, a little ginger slices, and a little octagonal leaves. A moderate amount of oil and salt, a little raw soy sauce, a little cooking wine, and an appropriate amount of oyster sauce.
1. Soak the peanuts with water in advance, pour the peanut’s epidermis with bitterness, and clean it. The pig’s tail is cleaned and cut into small pieces for use. Wash the ginger and slices, wash the octagonal leaves and wash it.
2. Cool oil in the hot pot, stir -fry the flavor of the octagonal, fragrant leaves and ginger slices. Add the pigtails and fry together.
3. Add 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of raw soy sauce, and appropriate amount of cooking wine. Stir -fry. Fry the pork tail on the color, fry the flavor of the sauce, and fry the peanut rice that is soaked in advance.
4. Add an appropriate amount of water. The amount of water is drowned by the ingredients itself. Then transfer the ingredients to the casserole, continue to cook for about 50 minutes, soften the ingredients, and add salt to season.
The chestnuts are listed in autumn. This season is suitable for eating chicken with chestnuts with chestnuts. It is too suitable to put it in a burning pot and stew it.
Prepare ingredients: A moderate amount of chestnuts, half chicken, a little shiitake mushroom, and a moderate amount of ginger. Prepare ingredients: a little oil and salt, a little cooking wine, a little sauce oyster sauce, and an appropriate amount of seafood sauce.
1. Wash and cut the chicken for small pieces and shampoo ginger. Chest cutting a scratch and cooking in boiling water to easily remove the shell. Dry fresh mushrooms are soaked in water in advance.
2. Add ginger shreds, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, large spoon of seafood sauce, and a little cooking wine to the chicken.
3. Mix the ingredients and all the ingredients and mix well, and marinate for 15 minutes to taste it. Boil the pan and heat, and brush a little oil to prevent sticking to the pan. Add the soaked shiitake mushrooms and chestnuts, pour the water with a little mushrooms, and stir well.
4. Cover with the lid, boil on high heat, turn to medium and small heat for about 30 minutes, add a little salt and mix well before the pan.
Taro duck meat pot
The taro tastes fresh and fragrant. It is matched with duck meat to cook fresh flavor and nourish. The glutinous powder of the taro is paired with fresh fragrant duck meat. It is particularly delicious to simmer into the burning pot.
Prepare ingredients: 1/4 of the ducks, half of the taro, an appropriate amount, ginger and garlic. Oil and salt, a little soy sauce, a little raw, a little raw, an appropriate amount of oyster sauce, a little cooking wine, a spoonful of seafood sauce.
1. Wash and cut the duck meat, simmer the water under the cold water and drain the water for use. Wash and cut the taro, wash the ginger, garlic, sliced, and wash the green onion. Cold oil in a hot pot, stir -fry the ginger and garlic in the pot.
2. Add the duck meat with good water and stir -fry. Stir -fry the dry water, add 1 spoon of oyster sauce, seafood sauce, raw soy sauce, a little cooking wine, a little salt and stir -fry evenly, stir -fry the sauce flavor. Add water that has been drowned for duck meat and cover the lid for about 20 minutes.
3. After 20 minutes, add the taro block and boil.
4. Then transfer the ingredients into the casserole and continue to cook, simmer until the taro becomes soft.
Carrot and mutton pot
It is essential to replenish lamb in autumn and winter. Lamb is warm and nourishing and raised. It is a soft and fragrant fragrance with carrots and horseshoe.
Prepare ingredients: 2 pounds of lamb, one carrot, a moderate amount of horseshoe, an appropriate amount, ginger and garlic. Oil and salt, an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, an appropriate amount of oyster sauce, an appropriate amount of pillar sauce, a little cooking wine.
1. Wash the lamb and cut the small pieces for use, peel the carrot, wash the knife and cut the pieces, peel the horseshoe, wash, and wash the ginger and garlic.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot, simmer the cold water in the cold water of the lamb, and cook a little cooking wine, shallots and ginger slices. After simmering, pick up and rinse it. Cool oil in a hot pot, stir -fry the lamb in the wok.
3. Add onion, ginger, garlic and stir -fry the fragrance together. Stir -fry the carrots and horseshoe evenly. Add an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and 1 spoon of pillar sauce. Stir -fry evenly, stir -fry the ingredients to color.
4. Add an appropriate amount of water. The amount of water can be drowned by the ingredients itself. Cover with a large heat and boil. Then transfer the ingredients into the casserole. Cover the lid, boil medium heat for 90 minutes, and finally add a little salt to season.
Ginger and shallot sausage pot
Do n’t miss this method if you like to eat the sausage. Put the pink intestine with shiitake mushrooms and simmer in a casserole.
Prepare ingredients: half a catty of powder, 5 fresh mushrooms, and appropriate amount of onion ginger. Oil and salt, appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, a little pepper, a little cooking wine.
1. Add salt and raw powder to the powder sausage and wash them with water. Ginger washed slices, washed onion and washed and cut into sections. Taking a knot on each tail. In this way, the powder in the powder intestine is not easy to flow out.
2. Prepare ingredients. Add an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, an appropriate amount of oyster sauce, a little pepper, a little salt and the appropriate amount of water.
3. Wash the fresh mushrooms and slices, and simmer in boiling water. Add ginger slices, cooking wine and water in the pot, cook on high heat and turn it on low heat for 40 minutes, and pick up the cool cut section for use.
4. Prepare a dry and roasted casserole, heat it in the casserole, add the oil, and add the ginger slices and onion segments to stir -fry the flavor. Add the fresh mushrooms with good water and stir -fry. Add the sausage and stir -fry. Pour in the sauce that are adjusted in advance and mix well. Cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir it in the onion segment and stir well.
Lily food talk: The above are 6 fresh and nourishing casserole dishes. The hot air is steaming, the colder the sky is, and the method is very simple. Attach a detailed method to share it. The favorite friends can collect it and try it. Oh.