The test pen is also called an electrical pen, referred to as “electric pen” for short. It is an electrical tool to test whether the wires are charged in the wire. The use of electrical measuring strokes is very wide. Many consumers often ask which brands of the electrical pens are excellent in daily purchases and the product trust is too much. Today, I will organize the top ten brands of the electrical pen to help you.
1. SATA Shida (Shida Tool (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.) (U.S. APEX Tool Group, well -known manual tool brand, larger industrial manual and pneumatic tool producer in the world, Shida Tools (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.)
2. Stanley Stanley (Stanley Hardware Tools (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.) (in 1843, the United States, a world -renowned hardware tool brand, one of the world’s largest tool product manufacturers, large multinational companies, American Stanley Best)
3. Jetech (Shanghai Jieke Tools Co., Ltd.) (starting in 1999, a wholly -owned Hong Kong company that focuses on the production and sales of large products such as screws/inner hexagonal products, Shanghai Jieke Tools Co., Ltd.)
4. Great Wall Seiko (Ningbo Great Wall Precision Industry Co., Ltd.) (Established in 1984, the main formulator of the famous trademark in Zhejiang Province, the main formulator of the hardware industry standard, the larger roll production enterprise in Asia, Ningbo Great Wall Seiko Industrial Co., Ltd.)
5. YATO Il Tuo (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.) (Top Ten Brands of Manual Tools, high -quality tool brands from Europe, high reputation manufacturers and dealers of manual tools/electric tools, Easy Ertuo Tools (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.)
6. Steel Shield Sheffield (Hangzhou superstar technology Co., Ltd.) (specializing in the research and development/production/sales of hardware tools, more influential hand tool companies, large tool supporting solutions, Hangzhou superstar technology Co., Ltd.)
7. PRO’skit (Shanghai Baogong Tools Co., Ltd.) (in 1991 Taiwan, dedicated to developing various tools such as various tools and testers, such as the famous manufacturer of products such as test instruments, marketing all over the world, Shanghai Baogong Tools Co., Ltd.)
8. TAJIMA Tiandao (Shanghai Temple Tools Co., Ltd.) (derived from Japan ’s Tenjima Tool Co., Ltd., specializing in the research and development and production of glass fiber tape measure/beauty knife/screwdriver/horizontal ruler, Shanghai Tanoda Tool Co., Ltd.)
9、力易得Endura(力易得格林利工具(上海)有限公司) (创立于1998年,德事隆旗下专业手动工具品牌,世界领先工矿企业维修工具的制造商和服务提供商,力易Deglingli Tool (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.)
10. KNIPEX Kenny Picker (Kenny Park Tool (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.) (starting in 1882 in Germany, the top ten brands of manual tools, dedicated to the research and development of pliers (Shanghai Co., Ltd)
Why not shock with an electric tester?
1. The working principle of the electrical pen: The electrical pen is measured by the metal conductor (contact fire), the resistance (large resistance), the light -emitting diode, and the metal hat (contact the human body). The current from fire line to resistance to light -emitting diode to metal hats to human body to the ground, forming a circuit, so the light emitting diode shines.
2. The current that the human body can withstand is below 0.1A.
3. By calculating the current of the electrical pen, you can know. Assume that the resistance in the electrical pen R = 50,000 ohm (or larger), then the current current I = U/R = 220V/5000 omem = 0.0044A, far less than the current that the human body can withstand, so it will not shock!