In the last issue, “The suit of men’s workplace artifacts is better than you think”
Even if you walk in the workplace, even if you are ordinary, you may encounter some occasions that need a sense of ritual, such as the company’s anniversary celebration, important reception activities, and the company’s annual meeting.
It is not unique to the workplace. In life, we will also encounter some major or important occasions, such as: weddings, funerals, respect for the elders of the elders, etc. How can we wear clothes to be decent or rude on these occasions?
All major occasions should wear formal suits, which is the suits set mentioned earlier.
What are major occasions? for example:
1. Various foreign -related work and activities, such as state -visits, visiting foreign companies, participating in international conferences, participating in international affairs, important international business negotiations and business conferences, etc.;
2. High -level ceremonies, such as inauguration, awarding, awarding awards, formal meeting, formal visit, important meeting or formal recruitment meeting, etc.;
3. Various celebrations or commemorative rituals, such as the company’s annual meeting, the completion ceremony of certain projects, the opening (or closing) ceremony of important meetings, the product display and product introduction meeting, and important speech, etc.;
4. Participate in concerts, weddings, funerals and birthday gatherings;
5. Receive invitations that indicate wearing a formal dress, or write “Suit” and “Black Suit” in English.
6. The major moments and highlights of your work or life.
For example, in almost everyone wears sportswear, whether it is the European Cup football game or the NBA scene, the coach is often wearing a formal suit. For them, the game is a major occasion.
Coaches of suit and leather shoes
No matter what you are and what work you are, you should attend the major occasions in life.
What is a formal dress?
If you wear a suit, it does not mean that you wear a formal suit.
Formally suit refers to
Tops, vests and pants
Three -piece set consisting of the same material and color (
Tops, vests, trousers
) Or two pieces (
Tops and trousers
There are three characteristics of formal suits::
1. Must be a suit, so it is called
And the upper and lower installation must be the same color and the same texture. If your upper body is dark blue, the lower body is paired with gray trousers, no matter how expensive your clothes are, it is not a formal dress.
2. There are few colors: the standard color of the suit suit is mouse gray, the extended color is dark blue, and the dark blue etiquette level is higher, and it is more formal.
Essence The formal dress is a suit suit, but not all suits sets are suitable for official and business occasions. Only dark suites are suitable for business, business and major occasions. The specific point is
Deep blue and deep gray
These two colors. Black is basically used in weddings, funerals and some ceremonies, so choose carefully. The various red, green, pink and various design -style suit suits we wear that fashion people are not suitable for major occasions and business occasions.
3. After a century of development, fabrics and styles have almost fixed.
The best suit fabric is
, Even in summer. Spring, autumn, and winter fabrics are dominated by medium -thick spinning fabrics, and thin fabrics blended with cotton, hemp, hair, silk and artificial yarn in summer.
There are several recognition elements in the style:
1. Fastening on the left tip
This is also a sign of the formal suit. Without this eye -catching suit, the formal degree will be reduced. this
Eyes, also known as flowers and emotions, are used to other badges or small flowers.
Men’s suit suit
Eye must be opened on the left correction corner, and the ladies suits suit is opened on the right correction leader
It is based on different positions. Men’s clothing is left and right, so the eyes are opened on the left placket, and the women’s clothing is the opposite.
There are 3 to 4 buttons on the cuffs of the formal suit. The more cufflinks, the higher the formal degree. If it is less than 3 buttons, it is a casual suit.
3. bag type
The standard pocket design of the formal suit is a chest bag (in the left chest). The two side bags and three pockets are dark pockets. They are not pockets. You can only see the pocket or pocket cover on the surface of the suit. If you use a pocket design, it can be understood as a casual version of the suit.
For example, the following two sets:
Although they are all suit suits, in the choice of color, Figure 1 uses a more beautiful color. Secondly, in the design of the pocket, they all use pocket styles. Therefore, it belongs to the casual version in the suit suit. The tie is immediately improved. It is usually appropriate to go to work or leisure vacation, but it is not appropriate to attend major occasions.
In the next article, “How to wear a decent wearing a formal suit”