The baby gradually supports the head. When holding the baby, you don’t have to hold his head and neck as before, you can put your hands under the armpit of the baby, and then gently pick him up.
The commonly used pose of holding a baby
1. In addition to the vertical hug commonly used in infants 0 to 3 years old, the following two types of hugs can also be used for babies of this age:
Hold your baby’s face forward. Let your baby face your back, your face faces forward, and his back is close to your chest. Hold the baby’s chest and waist with one arm, and hold his hips steadily. Even if a small baby likes to be hugged in front, he will have a wider field of vision.
2. Hold on the side of the waist. The baby can slowly support his body. At this time, the sloping posture on the side can facilitate him to observe the surrounding environment. Hold the baby’s back tightly with one arm, hold your baby’s thighs and hips with your palms and wrists, and let your baby sit on one side of your waist, and protect the baby’s back, head and neck of the other arm and palm Essence
The trick of holding a baby easily
Hold this so that the baby is happier -satisfy the baby’s curiosity and make the baby more secure
1. Lie on the sky and swing the game on the empty arm. Almost all babies like to play air swing games, allowing him to observe you and the surroundings from a brand new perspective. Of course, the degree of love depends on their feelings at the time.
Note: Play when choosing your baby when you are in good spirit. Do not play within half an hour of milk.
2. Sitting on your parents’ knees to play up and down the game. Suitable for April age. The baby likes to be hugged on your knees, feeling brisk and rhythmic vibration.
Note: He must hold the baby firmly to prevent him from falling back suddenly.
3. I was hugged and sitting on my parents’ shoulders to play with high games. Suitable for June -old baby. The baby likes to be hugged on your shoulder, so that he will be higher than you. From a height, he will look fresh and excited.
Liberated mother’s hand
1. Hold the baby on the shoulder with one hand: let the baby lean on his chest, and let his head pillow your head on your shoulder. Hold the baby’s hips with the elbow bend, hold the baby’s back with the arm, and protect the baby’s head and neck with the palm of the hand.
2. Using a bag or back bag: There are babies holding or backbags, and it becomes more convenient to bring the baby’s labor, work and outing.
*Picture sources are from the Internet