hello! Dear friends, the recent weather is really too cold. I will share with you a famous vegetable Yiliang roast duck in Yunnan. Let ’s take a look at how to do it!
Yiliang roast duck is a classic local cuisine in Yunnan Province. It originated in the Ming Dynasty and has a history of more than 600 years. Speaking of this Yiliang roast duck, it is not considered a native dish in Yunnan. It is passed by the south. It is thin and thin, crispy skin, tender inner fragrance, bright and oily, red and bright in color, fragrant fragrance, and significant local flavor. It is made from Yiliang’s special “ducky duck” to grill with honey. Its crispy skin is crispy, and the meat is tender and tender. It is rated as a famous Yunnan dish.
Yiliang Baked Duck Dams
According to legend, during the Hongwu period of the Ming people, Zhu Yuanzhang sealing the Chuanchuan Fu Youde as the leader of the south and led thousands of troops to Yunnan. He brought his royal chef Li Haiying during his peers. Later, when Yunnan was unified, Ying Guogong, who returned to the south, was only given by Zhu Yuanzhang and died. “Li Zea Duck” did not dare to return to Nanjing, so he named the name of Li Maoying in Yiliang Dog Street and Yiliang Penglai Township. As a wife, today’s “Li Zea Duck” is the 28th generation.
1. The duck is cleaned, put it in the pot, pour the marinade and marinate for 30 minutes. After the rinse is removed, add the salt and wipe well. After applying it evenly, put it in the refrigerator for 8 hours, remove the cleaning surface, and use the duck hook to use it.
2. Add water to the pot and boil, and pour the boiling water on the duck one by one until its epidermis tightened.
3. The hot duck hangs on the skin to prevent the brittleness of different crispness during baking.
4. Put the duck in the oven, bake over medium heat for 20 minutes, turn off the heat for 10 minutes.
5. Slowly drizzle the roasted ducks, pour 3 times until the color is red and bright.
Winter is here, do this delicious Yiliang roast duck with Yunnan New Oriental Cooking School!
[Disclaimer: Part of the text and pictures of this article comes from the Internet, and the copyright belongs to the original author. If there is any infringement, please contact in time, we will deal with it as soon as possible. ]