There are many types of disinfectant, which are available in skin, are dedicated to kitchen, are specially used in hospitals, and pets. Today, I will share with you how to use pet disinfection.
1. Disinfection of the dietary appliance: Disinfected the raw fluid at a ratio of 1: 9. After adjusting the water, put the utensil that needed disinfection in the liquid for half an hour.
2. Disinfection of fruits and vegetables: The ratio of disinfection raw solution to water is 1:30. Put the vegetables and fruits that need to be cleaned in a disinfection solution for half an hour. If there are special needs, you can soak for ten minutes. Light brush. Rinse twice with water after soaking to ensure that there will be no disinfectant and stain residue on it.
3. Disinfecting furniture: The nature of pets is active, and the furniture in the home will inevitably have traces of their “touching”. At this time, we only need to adjust the proportion of disinfection raw liquid to clear water 1:29. After the water is fused with the disinfection solution, we can use a rag or mop to clean up the home.
4. Disinfected pet clothing: The raw liquid and water are good at 1:29. Please note that the towel cannot be disinfected like this. Wash it with water for twenty minutes.
5. Air cleaning: The ratio of raw solution to water is 1: 1500. After the water is fully integrated with the raw solution, spray it in the air.