At present, the internationally mainstream ladder products include aluminum alloy, glass fiber reinforcement, iron, etc. The general operating environment is made of aluminum alloy and iron. So what is the difference between household ladders stainless steel and aluminum alloy? Which material is good?
[Stainless steel aluminum alloy] What is the difference between stainless steel and aluminum alloy in home ladders?
What are the differences between household ladders stainless steel and aluminum alloy?
The intensity of stainless steel is high, aluminum alloy is generally lower, and high -intensity aluminum alloy household ladders are more expensive. The aluminum alloy will not rust, the aluminum alloy ladder weight is light, and the stainless steel will also rust in harsh environments. Insulation ladder mining unsaturated resin and glass fiber polymerization pull -up manufacturing process, the material is selected from epoxy resin combined with sales rod technology. Painting is treated. From the outside, the insulation ladder generally has yellow coating, aluminum alloy, and stainless steel.
Our rhythm of life has increased, and the time has accelerated. Summer is here. At this time, the masters of the engineering project are still holding the aluminum alloy folding ladder to work on the outside. Now you should stay in the air conditioner and blow the air conditioner, drink tea, and watch Hollywood movies enjoying it. As everyone knows, without those outdoor work, our society will not become so beautiful, paying tribute to the masters of engineering.
This ladder is very safe, but when you use this ladder, you must pay attention when you use it, especially those who work outdoors, they will have a habit. On the top, the aluminum alloy ladder is afraid that the ladder will be cracked. However, when you use this joint folding aluminum ladder, you can’t do this. First of all, this is aluminum alloy, and there will be no sun. If you often use water on the ladder, especially this ladder joint, aluminum alloy, aluminum alloy The ladder water is too much to rust. The joint is the core part of this ladder, so everyone must pay attention to maintenance when using it.
The aluminum alloy ladder is welded or the rivet is better
1. Structability: The destruction of the structure of the rivet and the screws is damaged to the structure of the profile. The welding process of aluminum alloy ladder is connected without destroying aluminum profiles.
2. Stability: Rivets and screws just connect a certain part tightly together, and cannot be a whole. The welding process of Nigen aluminum alloy can well increase the stability of the ladder to the overall part of the components of the ladder.
3. Bevene: The main focus of the rivets and screws is greatly reduced to a certain point that greatly reduces the load of the ladder. The pyrum aluminum welding is to focus on the main point. The load of the welding ladder of Narden aluminum alloy is several times that of ordinary ladders.
4. Life: The ladder of the rivet and the screw process will be loose after a period of time, shake, and the ladder of the aluminum alloy welding ladder forms a whole, and has unlimited life.
5. Safety: Based on the above points, it can be achieved several times that of the ordinary ladder.