The difference between plastic material PP and PE
I. PP is the English abbreviation of PolyPropylene. The Chinese name is polypropylene.
Advantages of polypropylene (PP):
1. It has excellent mechanical properties, and its strength and elasticity are higher than HDPE, and it is good for bending fatigue.
2. It has good heat resistance. The melting point is 164-170 ° C. The product can sterilize and sterilize the temperature above 100 ° C. The thermal deformation temperature can usually reach 110 ° C and the brittle temperature is -35 ° C.
3. Chemical stability is very good. Except for concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is relatively stable for other chemical reagents.
4. The high -frequency insulation performance of Ju Bingfan is excellent. Because it does not absorb water, the insulation performance is not affected by temperature.
Disadvantages of polypropylene (PP):
1. The contraction rate is large, and the thick wall products are prone to depression.
2. At low temperature, the impact intensity is poor.
3. High static electricity, touching the copper is easy to aging.
4, sensitive to ultraviolet rays.
The advantages of anti -impact modification PP and pure PP are:
1. The impact strength, toughness and mechanical modular modulus are significantly improved. From the performance statement, it can be seen that the PP after the modification represents the rigid stretch strength, bending strength, and hardness than the pure PP, and the impact strength of the toughness also represents toughness is also Improvement, especially improving the low temperature and brittleness of PP.
2. Reduce the contraction rate and effectively improve the warning and deformation and surface shrinkage of the product.
3. Improve the anti -aging of PP, which greatly increases the service life of the product.
Second, HDPE is an English abbreviation of High Density PolyEthylene. The Chinese name is high -density polyethylene.
Advantages of high -density polyethylene (HDPE):
1. Anti -impact resistance and cold resistance, and the resistance to resistance to the environment is cracked.
2. Excellent chemical stability and good oil resistance.
3. Water absorption and tiny, low water permeability, and large transmission rate of organic steam.
4. Electric insulation is good. Within all frequency range, the dielectric performance is extremely excellent.
Disadvantages of high -density polyethylene (HDPE):
1. The use temperature of HDPE is not high, generally below 110 ° C.
2. The aging resistance of HDPE is poor. Under the influence of atmosphere, sunlight, and oxygen, it gradually becomes crispy, and the intensity and electrical properties are reduced.
3. Under the molding temperature, it will cause viscosity to decrease due to oxidation, discolor, and stripes.
High -density polyethylene (HDPE) performance table:
Cantilever gap shock intensity J/m
Fracture and extension/%
Follower flow rate G/10min
Note: The HDPE performance parameters are based on Panjin Petrochemical 5070EA.
3. ABS is an English abbreviation of Acrylonitrile Butadiene STYRENE. The Chinese name is acryline-butadiene-lyerene cluster.
The advantages of acrylite-butadiene-styrene cluster (ABS):
1. Good rigidity, high impact strength, and no rapid decline in low temperature.
2. Heat resistance and low temperature resistance, high abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, and excellent electrical performance.
3. Easy to process, processing size stability.
4. The surface is good, easy to paint and color, and you can also perform secondary processing performance such as spray metal, electroplating, welding and bonding.
Quality plastic packaging products recommended: 4ml PP Plastic custom essence bottle ampoule bottle serum bottle skincare product packaging with low MOQ and best price