Planting flowers slowly in winter, it is better to plant a la carte is appropriate, now hurry up and plant, you can serve before spring, you don’t have to go out when it’s cold, you can pick a few handfuls on the balcony and get off the pot: hot pot, noodles, stir-frying can be used. Let’s grow a few “specialty dishes” with flowers today!
Colorful peppers grow like small cherries, not only beautiful but also edible, crisp and spicy, a small one can bear a lot of peppers, New Year stir-frying, making pickled peppers, pickling sauce are indispensable!
1. You can directly buy a colorful pepper seedling to plant at home, or you can buy seeds to sow seeds, and you can sow seeds at home with a temperature above 15 degrees, and produce peppers 2-3 months after sowing.
2. Plant colorful peppers on the balcony, it is best to bury some bottom fertilizer when planting, such as bird droppings, vermicompost, chicken manure, or sprinkle a handful of compound fertilizer at the bottom of the pot to ensure that the seedlings grow strong and the peppers bear more.
3. Because the seedlings want to blossom and bear fruit, it is best to bask in the sun more, and the pepper seedlings will not grow in full sunlight, and the flowers are fruitful. Watering should not be too much, generally about 5 days to water once a time.
The colorful pepper will change color, when it turns purple red or beige can be eaten, in addition to eating raw, chopped for dipping, you can also dry and marinate with light soy sauce for 3-4 weeks, the pickled colorful pepper is crunchy, and it is also great as a side dish in winter!
The location on the balcony is not well lit, you can put a few mushroom sticks, growing mushrooms is very suitable, a lot of it, grow it yourself without worrying about hormone problems, take it off and wash it and eat it!
1. Unpack the plastic bag and put it in the corner (the north balcony can also be used), spray water 3-5 times a day, and wrap it in a wet towel to increase humidification.
2. If you pay attention to moisturizing, the mushrooms will grow in 3-5 days, and the mushrooms should be removed quickly before they become flat, otherwise they will be old.
3. Mushrooms will grow around the fungus stick, continue to spray it after cutting, as long as you see the mycelium bulge, focus on the position of the bulge. If it grows almost the same, you can cut it and put it in the soil, and you can continue to grow mushrooms.
The number of mushrooms growing per stubble is limited, you can buy a few more sticks of the same species, and harvest them at the same time to make up a dish; A small amount of mushrooms can also be used to cook soup and make hot pot.
How can you do less coriander in winter, whether you have heating at home or not, you can usually plant hot pot, soup, noodles, dipping sauce, plant a pot on the balcony, save the cold and run out to buy!
1. You can buy a package of coriander seeds to sow back, or you can bury the picked vanilla roots in the soil, so that it is relatively fast, bury it and water it well, put it near the windowsill, and soon new shoots will appear.
2. Coriander has not high requirements for sunlight, and you can also grow it if the light is not good at home, but the length is relatively short. Usually watering does not need to be too diligent, rainy days or rain watering, growth is better.
3. Coriander can be picked when it grows to 7 or 8 cm tall, and when picking, you can also use the method of “cutting leeks” to leave the roots in the soil, maybe there will be another stubble!
Because the home-grown cilantro is relatively tender, it is more suitable for making a side dish of cold mixed vegetables, and it is also suitable for hot pot dipping, fragrant and sweet, better than the taste of buying outside!
Lettuce that is indispensable in winter, without soil, can be grown with water alone, remember the very hot soilless cultivation in previous years, we can achieve it at home!
1. Prepare some square sponges, cut the middle to stuff the seeds in, do not plug too deeply, you can expose a sharp tip. Then put the sponge in a small cup, pour water and wet the sponge.
(Image from @TuanYiji)
2. After the seeds germinate, you can appropriately increase the light, keep the sponge moist, drop 1-2 drops of nutrient solution every week, and it will grow up soon.
3. When the lettuce grows 3 leaves, it is necessary to ensure sufficient light, preferably on the balcony or terrace, and it is best to dry for more than 3 hours a day. When you grow up, you can remove the sponge and add nutrient solution every week.
Hydroponic lettuce is crisp and delicious, can be used as vegetable salad, barbecue companion, without the “green” atmosphere of green vegetables, but more sweet!
(Image from Funny Family)
Small chives this side dish, stir-fried, egg fried rice, soup cooking are indispensable, every time you buy back a large handful and can not be used, don’t put it bad, quickly plant in a flower pot.
(Image from @Yima Pingchuan)
1. Plant the excess green onions or plucked shallots into the pot, plant the pressed soil, water it and put it near the window sill, the green onions have a strong adaptability, and they live without care.
2. The green onion is hard and straight, indicating that it has been served in the pot, you can dry more, usually you can pinch the leaves, and the head can continue to grow.
Both green onions and spring onions can be planted in this way, and the green onions hoarded for the New Year can also be stored in this way, and they can be picked at any time, and the fresh green onions taste more fragrant!
Have you planted all these kinds of side dishes?
The flower friends who have not yet started hurry to act
Plant it as it is
It can be served before the Spring Festival
(Image from @TuanYiji)