Hydraulic wounds have unparalleled advantages in thread connection and disassembly and control pre -tightening force. It has become more and more widely used in industrial production and infrastructure construction, and the requirements for hydraulic wounds are getting higher and higher. When the user selects the hydraulic wrench, the evaluation of the hydraulic wrench manufacturer and whether the factory will be carried out
Hydraulic wrench calibration
In order to solve the doubts of users, Wharton hydraulic wrench comprehensive years of experience in hydraulic wrench calibration of hydraulic wrench calibrations and the importance of hydraulic wrench calibration and preparation before verification allows users to understand more intuitive.
1. The importance of hydraulic wrench calibration in work:
The accuracy of the calibration standards must be much higher than the accuracy of the measured instrument. Don’t forget, there is a difference in standards. If the tolerance range of the measured device (DUT) overlaps the tolerance range of the standard, it cannot be fully calibrated. This is why the accuracy of standards usually requires at least 10 times the accuracy of the standard is 10 times higher than DUT. If the standard tolerance of the standard is very certain and small enough, the DUT can be adjusted to prevent the readings exceed the standard due to normal drift during the two calibrations. When calibrating the latest technology instruments, the accuracy of the standard cannot be 10 times higher than its. According to practical experience, it can be 4 times higher than the accuracy, but it must cooperate with a more complicated process, including cross -testing with other standards.
Second, hydraulic wrench calibration, hydraulic wrench preparation before verification:
1. Before the verification, adjust the zero position of the standard device indicator, and the hydraulic wrench should be verified (the corresponding pressure value on the pump station).
2. According to the size of the size of the hydraulic wrench drive square shaft (sleeve), select the conversion connector used to connect to it.
3. Carefully check whether the fast connector of the hydraulic wrench pump pump is reliable and whether there is oil in the pump.
4. Convert the standard torque sensor and the workbench machine to connect to the hydraulic torque wrench and fix it on the same axis.
5. After confirming that the hydraulic wrench is the direction of the calibration, it must be safe, reliable and stable to find a good way to find the reaction. Then start loading the calibration of it according to the verification regulations.
Third, hydraulic wrench calibration method:
Put the high -power hydraulic wrench and torque sensor on the torque testing table. The three of the three are connected to the converting joint. During the connection process The torque axis of the wrench adheres to the level and strictly requests the coaxial axis. After adjusting each other’s position, fix the high -power hydraulic wrench support from the arm end to the work table to ensure that in the process of giving the high -power hydraulic wrench, the two do not produce each other’s position.
The above is the relevant content of “the importance of hydraulic wrench calibration and preparation before verification” brought by Wharton hydraulic wrench. I hope to provide some help for everyone’s use. You can also consult [
Wharton hydraulic wrench
], We provide you with answers, free hotline in the country
Wharton wrench is applied to a coal machine manufacturer in Shanxi
Related knowledge of hydraulic wrench:
What are the ways to prevent hydraulic wounds from entering the air?
How to slow down the wear rate of hydraulic wound pressure regulating valve
What are the precautions for the inspection of the hydraulic wrench?
How to judge whether the failure of the hollow hydraulic wrench is in the power head or the working head
What should I pay attention to when using hydraulic wounds?