The frosting cookie is definitely the candy that I wanted to eat but couldn’t eat when I was a child, right? In addition to the glamorous image, the cookie’s base and sweet finish are seductive in themselves. There is no flesh pink and yellow pigment, and last night I asked the big wolf who was doing interior design work from an art background in advance whether it could be red and green to mix yellow. “Red and green do not match any color, the two are complementary colors.” He said. I found a picture of the three primary colors to show him, and the red-green superimposed part is a very positive yellow. “I can’t mix it with paint.” He added, “Red-green, blue-orange, yellow-purple are complementary, and when they are matched, they become dark.” I bought a book on the principles of color design, and I also used more than ten years PS to play with the plane for so many years, and I actually believed his words completely, but I still didn’t die. Today, the two colors are matched, regardless of the proportion, there is no trace of yellow in life or death, nor can I see the original red and green, I sent it to him. “I haven’t even tried red and green to make yellow.” “Why in theory?” “It’s transparent and spread on it, maybe it’s mixed.” Then he used the paint to record the video for me. He slowly added green to red little by little, “The more green you add, the darker, the red and green put together, the greener the green, the redder the redder.” “So what color can be changed to another color?” Is it okay to have a low saturation color? “A lot of other things do. Yellow + blue = green, yellow + red = orange, red + purple = rose red, in fact, all colors are red, yellow, blue, red, yellow and blue are called the three primary colors. Red and green complementary color, red orange adjacent color, red orange yellow warm color, blue green purple cool color, gray neutral color, not cold and warm. He actually taught me a lesson, but my problem remained unsolved. So in the end, the yellow color of the Christmas tree opportunistically used colored sugar, but added a three-dimensional sense. Santa’s face is getting pinder and pinder the older he gets. When painting, the milky aroma of cookies and the sweetness of frosting drill into the nose in bursts, directly testing the determination of human beings’ most primitive desires. For the first time making frosting cookies, people who have no artistic function can hold a piping bag and draw horizontal and rounded curves with their bare hands, without drawing their beard to their eyes, I feel that I am also a potential stock. Check the information when idle, different use environments have different definitions of the three primary colors, and the three primary colors in the color light refer to red, green, and blue; The three primary colors of color refer to red, yellow, and blue. But there are also different opinions. I forgot all the things I had studied, and I can only say that color science is too profound. The universe is really magical, no object can exist independently, even making a cookie can be related to color science. This biscuit recipe, a mold of about 6*7 cm, can make 7~8 pieces, and there is more than frosting.
By Li Lifei [Official Certified Talent of Douguo Delicacy]
Sugar 35 g
Milk 15 g
150g icing sugar
Egg whites 22 g
8 g lemon juice
1~2 drops of various pigments
1. Add sugar to butter softened at room temperature and beat until fluffy;
2. Add milk and continue beating until fluffy;
3. Sift in flour, knead the dough with a spatula or hand, and preheat the oven at 180 degrees and heat at 210 degrees;
5. No need to cut it out, together with the scraps, put the oil paper into the baking tray;
6. Bake for 25~30 minutes, the last few minutes on the heat can be adjusted to 10 degrees to color, take out and break off the leftovers, and cool the biscuits thoroughly;
7. Stir the powdered sugar and egg white with a spatula, and pick it up to be a thick batter that will not flow;
8. Add lemon juice and continue to stir, it will soon become smooth, and it is appropriate to pick up the scratches and disappear in about 3 seconds;
9. According to the number of colors you need, put the frosting into the piping bag, and then use a toothpick to add the pigment you need to the bag separately, rub it evenly repeatedly through the bag with your hands, and then cut the toothpick thickness on the tip of the bag;
10. First imagine the color composition of the biscuit, then outline the outline, and then slowly fill in the color;
11. Uneven places, you can use toothpicks to smooth out, there are multiple colors superimposed on the place, be sure to wait for the base color to dry and then put on another color to prevent color crossing;
12. After all the paintings are drawn and dried, sifted with powdered sugar.
13. ◆◆◆The following is the finished product display◆◆◆
14. Finished product 1
15. Finished product 2
16. Finished product 3
17. Finished product 4
18. Finished product 5
19. Finished product 6
20. Finished product 7
21. Finished product 8
1. It is recommended to use powdered sugar when making biscuit blanks, the sugar I use cannot be dissolved, the baked biscuits will appear spotty, the taste also has the granular feeling of sugar, of course, I like this taste; 2. Egg whites are raw, but high sugar and lemon juice have antibacterial effects, so don’t care too much; 3. Lemon juice I used fresh lemon freshly squeezed, you can also choose bottled, and even can be replaced with white vinegar; 4. I used the grinding cup of the blender to beat the powdered sugar, and the starch component I bought will not be convenient to eat directly; 5. When rolling the dough sheets, try to roll out enough at one time, if you only roll out one or two at a time and recycle the scraps and roll them repeatedly, the dough will become harder and harder; 6. When engraving cookies, you can press the mold and gently shake it left and right twice, so that the biscuits are separated from the edges, and the outline is clear; 7. Before the end of baking, you can take chopsticks and gently poke the leftovers, hard means that the baking is ready, otherwise you can reduce the temperature and extend the baking time; 8. The consistency of the frosting is to look at the fluidity, the lines disappear in about 3 seconds is the most ideal, too thick the surface will not be smooth, too thin will flow down the edge; 9. Painting flowers can use the corresponding spray mold, I specially bought it, but the size is not very consistent, there is no fixed frame, it is not as good as bare hands.
Douguo cuisine, home kitchen field gourmet community and trading platform;
Choose from 1 million gourmet recipes that you can download in the [Bean Fruit Delicacy] App in major app markets.