Kindergarten children are lively and active, poor persistence, and easy to distract. How to develop the basic movements of young children? The “Outline” points out: “Develop basic movements in a way that children are interested in, and improve the coordination and flexibility of movements.” “According to the characteristics of middle school children who are interested in small animals and games, choosing gamified activities to allow children to participate in them can stimulate children’s active sense of participation.” Soft, lightweight, safe and colorful, the cloth mat is often touched by young children in daily life, they like to hold, lean on, and lie on it, the cloth mat for middle school children feel both close and familiar, but also feel novel. It is very popular with young children and is very suitable for physical exercise for small class children.
1. Explore the various ways to play cloth pads.
2. Use the cloth pad to play games such as walking, running, and jumping to experience the fun of physical activity.
1. Several cloth pads of various colors and sizes.
2. “Little monkey”, “Little Bear”, “Mouse” and other toys.
1. Listen to the music “Health Exercise”, children do warm-up exercises, lead to activities.
Teacher: Look, what is this? (The teacher takes out the cloth pad).
Master: Then what is the use of looking at the small cloth mat?
Master: Yes, it allows us to lean in when we are tired, but it is comfortable. However, today, Teacher Xu wants to use it to make games with you, do you think about what games it can make with us? (.SourceQu. Teacher Lesson Plan Network) Children quickly find a favorite cloth mat to play with (children play with cloth mats freely). Guide children to top cloth pads, jump with cloth pads, and carry cloth pads to learn little turtles.
2. Encourage children to explore a variety of ways to play with cloth mats and mobilize their enthusiasm for participating in activities.
Teacher: Children have come up with so many fun games, it’s awesome! Now shall we have a good time together? Little eyes look carefully, little ears listen carefully, we are going to start playing.
1. Jump with a cloth mat and carry a cloth mat to learn the little turtle.
2. Master: Wow, our children learn really fast, so I will change the game now to see if you can play? One, two, three, I’m going to be a dwarf, and you’ll change too. Learn to walk dwarfs.
Master: Very good, then you guys try how to be a giant?
3. Play “Hide, hide, hide, hide cat and cat, hide your little face and can’t find it.” (Cover your face with a cloth pad) One, two, three, yo… My face comes out (remove the cloth pad). Haha, children come and give it a try. (Repeated several times, can say different body parts)
Teacher: (clapping hands) Really capable, you are so powerful, the teacher can be happy, just like the New Year, huh… Children, have you ever seen firecrackers during the New Year?
Teacher: Oh, some have seen it, some have not seen it, no matter if you have seen it or not, let’s put a firecracker together today (when the teacher lights the firecracker “bang”, the child throws the cloth pad up). However, the teacher should remind the children to pay attention to safety when setting off firecrackers and not to blow up other children. Come (ask the child to follow the teacher), one, two, three, boom… (repeat several times)
Teacher: The children are awesome. The teacher just received a letter from Little Bear inviting us to his house.
3. Game: Little Driver
Master: Today Little Bear wants to invite us to his house, do the children want to go? However, it takes a long way to get to the bear’s house, so we have to learn to drive before going to the bear’s house, so let’s practice with a cloth mat now. Drive with cloth pads (brake, honk, drive slowly, drive fast, corner, etc.).
Teacher: The children have learned to drive, let’s go to Little Bear’s house as a guest now. Teacher and toddler drive while listening to the music “Go on an Outing”. Guide toddlers to the little monkey’s house, little mouse, etc., and say hello to these little animals.
Master: Go to Little Bear’s house and say hello to Little Bear. (Imitation of thunder) Oh, it’s going to rain here at Little Bear’s house, let’s quickly use the cloth mat as a small umbrella and hold the umbrella home.
4. Relax and rest
It’s really tiring to finally get home, sit down and rest. Ask the toddler to sit on the cloth mat and tap the legs, arms, and the back of the child in front. Today, the children played a lot of fun games with cloth pads, are you happy? The little cloth mat is also tired, let’s send it home together (teachers and children lay out the cloth mat together). The children played so many games with the little cloth mat, their little hands must be dirty, so let’s line up to wash their hands. End the event.
5. Focus: Explore the various ways to play cloth pads.
Sixth, the difficulty: carry the cloth pad to learn the little turtle, because some young children can not master the balance of the body, the cloth pad on the back always has to fall.
Children can actively participate in the activities, can quickly grasp every action demonstrated by the teacher, and complete the teaching tasks well with the active cooperation of the children.