Yellow cool powder is a traditional special snack, from Chongqing, yellow cool powder can be adjusted into a variety of flavors, natural entrance, delicious and refreshing, summer to eat cool to cool off, yellow cool powder is made of soybean powder and pea powder, pea starch in the general in supermarkets are sold, nutritious and delicious, is many people like to eat snacks. What are the methods and recipes of yellow cool powder? Let’s take a look.
Yellow cool powder
Yellow cool powder must be a traditional snack in Chongqing’s Rongchang area, and Rongchang’s local peas are made authentically. It is also strange to say that the yellow cool powder cut into potato-like filaments can be cut into strips, soft and continuous, mixed into salty and fresh, slightly spicy with hemp, ginger, green onion, garlic flavor prominent, taste powdery, and have a pea fragrance in the mouth. Because there is no soy sauce (vinegar is a personal preference), the sticky salt made of salt and soybean flour adheres evenly to the cool powder, and it tastes natural.
Soybean flour, pea powder.
Three. Introduction to yellow cool powder
Cool powder, in South China, refers to cool powder grass and rice made, frozen into green or black gel-like coagulation, summer days can be used as thirst quenching, such as Cantonese cool powder, Jiangxi cool powder, etc. The northwest region refers to cold powder made of rice, peas or various potato starches, such as Ronghuang cool powder, Sichuan cool powder, Qinghai cool powder, Shanxi cool powder, etc. Also, fans of singer Zhang Liangying are also called cool fans.
Four. Made with yellow cool powder
1) Prepare starch from peas and sell it in hypermarkets and supermarkets. Prepare 1 measuring cup of 1/2 cup.
2) Put 1/2 cup of pea starch into a small pot, and then use the same measuring cup, pour 6 parts of cold water into the small pot, that is to say, the ratio of starch and water is 1:6, it does not matter what tool is used to measure, just get the ratio right. Also, regarding the ratio, some people like 1:5 and some people like 1:7.
3) Stir the starch and cold water and mix well, that is, stir into the appearance of water starch. Put it on the stove, heat it up, stir constantly, wait until the mixture in the pot is all transparent, and turn off the heat. Note: Regarding agitation, when the water is not hot at the beginning, you can stir it relatively slowly, and when it starts to heat, you must keep stirring. Also add a small amount of white alum.
4) Pour the heated mixture into a container and let cool slowly. When it’s all cool, it’s easy to buckle it upside down. If you want to cool faster, you can put it in the refrigerator in the middle and take it out after cooling. However, if you leave it in the refrigerator for a long time, it will be harder and it will not taste good
5) Buckle the cool powder on the board where the cooked food is cut, cut it into the size you like, and put it in a container.
6) Mix with favorite seasonings – Sichuanese people like spicy, so put green onion, garlic, light soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, vinegar, chili oil, mix well, and eat!
I saw the method and formula of Rongchang yellow cool powder shared by the fourth brother of Yunong
, do you understand? If you have a different opinion on this, you can discuss it with everyone on the message board below, if you think it is helpful to you, don’t forget to like the fourth brother below, if you can, follow, share and collect will give the fourth brother greater encouragement. Fourth brother is here, thank you!