I remember when I first started learning fishing, every time I went out to fish, I always brought a Ma Zha and saw the extraordinarily heat of the fishing box, especially when wearing a polarizer, it was very professional at first glance. At that time, I was still thinking: Do you wear this polarized glasses to play cool or can you watch the fish in the water?
With the increase of fishing, I also put on polarized glasses when facing complex fishing. At this time, I found that there was a lot of misunderstandings about the understanding of polarized glasses. In the case of one, after seven or eight years, I have used four or five polarized glasses. Today, we will talk about the role of polarized glasses to fishing.
What is polarized glasses
Polarized mirror, a sunglasses, has the advantages of preventing ultraviolet lighting into the eyes and acceptable to visual light. At the same time, it can also filter scattered light, glare, and refracted light to truly present objects to reduce visual fatigue.
The role of polarized glasses in fishing
1. Filter strong light. In the hot summer, everyone has the habit of bringing a fishing hat. In addition to the heatstroke prevention, the fishing hat can also use the fishing hat to block the strong light of the people. During the fishing process, we will inevitably look up the movements, bait, and inspection. The sunlight will still look at our eyes. There is often a feeling of dark in front of the eyes. At this time, wearing polarized glasses can perfectly avoid this problem.
2. Filter UV rays. In direct sunlight, everyone has the habit of wearing fishing clothes. In addition to ventilation and breathable, another role is to avoid damage to the skin from ultraviolet rays for a long time. Eyes are more sensitive to ultraviolet rays. Wearing polarized glasses can protect our vision from being affected.
3. Filter refraction light. When we fish to the sun, the water surface is like a mirror to reflect light, which not only causes difficulty watching, but also causes visual fatigue. Putting on a polarizer can effectively filter out these messy lights, making the fisherman look clearer.
4. Filter glare. Under normal circumstances, it is difficult to see objects with a clear water surface with the naked eye. For example, when looking for a nest with a lot of aquatic plants, you can only see the situation of the water surface layer, and it is difficult to find that there are water plants below the water surface. If you put on polarized glasses, you can effectively filter out other glare, and you can see the water plants with light water at a glance. In addition, you can easily see fish swimming in the upper waters.
When will the fisherman use the polarized light
1. When fishing at the sun, wearing polarized glasses can be clearer and not easy to cause visual fatigue.
2. When direct sunlight, you need to wear polarized glasses to prevent the eyes from being stimulated by strong light and prevent vision damage.
3. It is recommended to wear polarized glasses when detecting the terrain, which can effectively avoid hitting the nest on the plants. In addition, when fishing in black pit, you can also easily observe whether the fish is appeared. If you find that the fish has risen, don’t go down to avoid spending more money.
4. In cloudy days, you can also wear that shiny polarized glasses (such as light yellow), which is easier to watch.
If you have a high frequency of fishing, it is better to wear a pair of polarized glasses. Even if you do n’t fish, you can use it or use it when you participate in outdoor activities. Not only do you not spend money to protect our eyes, you can also play cool at a critical time. Why not?
I am a counterpart, a practical fisherman who likes to think and share all year round.