Good suits, seven -point crafts, three -point maintenance, if you do n’t pay attention to daily maintenance, no matter how good the suit, you wo n’t wear a high -end feeling. Therefore, if you want to wear your own suit for a long time, we need our own careful maintenance of the suit!
Today I will tell you a “seven -point process, three -point maintenance”
Seven -point process
In terms of suit, on the craftsmanship, there should be no more ingenuity than manual customized suit. British handmade custom suits, all handmade craftsmanship, are all hand -sewed by the old tailor -made old tailor after many years of actual combat training, meticulous and precise A set of clothes is a piece of art. Each needle and one line, a generous clothing culture, burst into artistic glory. The tailor master regards each piece of clothing as a process, and uses their emotions and refined craftsmanship to draw, sample and complete the finished process. Its value is incomparable with machine production. Society such as cufflinks, the open eyes and locks of the body buckle are all hand -needle. The full handmade custom suit fully expresses the style of returning to the truth, pursuit of nature, modern and traditional integration.
The exquisite and elegant of the needle -piercing lead, the skilled cut between the fabrics, and the size of the size, the seriousness in your eyes, the consideration in each detail is the best explanation for everyone who has strict requirements!
In the previous article, the British editor has been introduced in detail in the previous article. Here you just make a pavement-the importance of maintaining the suit!
Three -point maintenance
It is undoubtedly a symbol of identity and taste, but maintenance is also very important ~ If you do not cherish it, it will be as good as people.
1. Replace the suit every day, take out the items in the pocket, and hang it with a special suit hanger.
2. If you do n’t wear a suit for a long time, you should hang it in the dust -proof cover and hang it with a special suit hanger. Put sanitary balls, camphor pills, etc. in the dust cover, and put them in ventilated and dry wardrobes.
3. Do not wear any set of suit for two consecutive days. The wool fiber itself has a certain degree of recovery. Fatigue wearing will destroy the recovery of fabrics. It is recommended to wear 3-5 sets of western clothes and trousers to maintain the best state of maintaining clothes.
4. When the appearance of the suit is covered with ash or dust, it is necessary to gently brush it from top to bottom with a soft brush. If the suit is stained with other fibers or the dust that is not easy to remove, you can use tape paper to adsorb.
5. After wearing the suits for a long time, the elbows, hips, and knees are prone to light. You can drop a few drops of white vinegar in the water and wipe it in the bright place with a clean cloth, which can reduce or even wipe the light.
The above are some simple suits maintenance common sense. If you want to get more maintenance knowledge, please pay attention to us ~ (British nobles)