1. It has good air permeability
2. The surface is smooth, soft, plump, good breathability, elasticity, and a very valuable feeling
3. The leather surface retains the natural original state of sheepskin, which is an ideal fabric for fashion
1. Local chromatic aberration will occur
2. Light coating sheepskin, light coating, will have slightly obvious defects, water or oil stain left on the surface for a long time will penetrate into the leather.
1. Flexible, thick, smooth and elastic
2. Closely distributed, gentle gloss, natural and comfortable
3. Choose cowhide that is seven days old to one month old
It is uncoated or lightly coated, oilproof, waterproof and stain-proof
The ability is weak, and it is easier to absorb dirt.
Soft, strong, beautiful, light weight, water resistance, high temperature resistance up to 120 degrees, low temperature resistance effect is better. Soft, porosity, toughness, large elongation, not easy to shape.
There are a few defects, and the pattern is inconsistent
This is made of sheepskin pressing, the weight is relatively heavy, the pattern (grain) is the same, and its texture is easy to degenerate, the feel is relatively rough (compared to real deerskin), and the price is relatively cheap.
1. The grain surface is strong, the grain pattern is clear, and the style is natural
2. Soft feeling, plump and elastic, firm,
3. Full of color, ideal casual clothing fabric
Do not iron at high temperatures, especially not spray steam,
Otherwise, it will harden and blacken, avoid exposure to ultraviolet rays,
Otherwise, it will fade and scratches on your fingers will easily leave marks
Maintenance of the leather
Sponge soap, wipe stains naturally air-dry, do not expose to the sun
Clean warm water, apply juice away from perfume, cosmetics
Wipe off with rag, yellow grease Fur do not use, light color
Wipe with water, do not wash frequently, slightly discolored
Suede leather, dry cleaning to restore elasticity and softness
Fur in one
As the name implies, the animal skin and fur are removed together, and this treatment makes the fur more soft, breathable, and warm.
Common furs include sheep, rabbits, foxes, etc., mainly sheepskin fur. Its origin is with the increase in the productivity of ancient humans around 20,000-30,000 years ago. From leaves to animal skins, from ancient times to the present, with the development of human beings, the requirements for fur types and craftsmanship have become higher and higher.
1. Soft and comfortable, strong moisture absorption. Moisture is quickly discharged through the pores of the sheepskin plate, so it is resistant to mildew
2. Strong warmth. It is 1.5-2 times the warmth effect of down jackets
3. No reflux. The inside of the shoe with integrated fur can always be in a dry state
Uncoated, suede, relatively dirt-resistant. Pay attention to keeping your daily diet clean.
How to distinguish the real and fake of the fur integration?
How to identify whether it is a real fur integration, consumers can open the connection between the hair and the skin, “If there are 3-4 hairs evenly distributed in each hair follicle, it is natural fur.” Factual fur has a clear warp and weft line or cloth shape. ”
At the same time, the wool surface of the fur integration is delicate and soft to the touch, and the wool is neatly sheared, the density is uniform, and the hand feeling is soft and comfortable. When pulling wool, it can be pulled up whole. The artificial fur is dull and coarse. At the same time, consumers can also use the fire burning method to identify, after burning, if the wool is immediately carbonized into black ash, and there is a smell of burning hair, it is natural fur; If it is immediately melted or shrunk into a ball by the burned area, and there is a smell of burning plastic, it is artificial fur.
Fur in one piece
The surface of the wool is hairy and scaly, which is not easy to stain. The floating ash on the surface only needs to be gently patted, or wiped with 70% alcohol, if the part is dirty, you can use talcum powder to rub the wool, very dirty can only be sent to the dry cleaner for cleaning, or sent back to our company for maintenance and cleaning.
Fur: refers to furry animal skin products, that is, animal fur that has been denatured and not perishable obtained by physical and chemical processing such as tanning, also known as fur.
Fur grade classification
Raw material grade classification:
First level: mink, sable, silver rat, muskrat
Level 2: Fox, raccoon, yellow wolf
Level 3: lamb hair, rabbit hair
Species: mink, sable
1. Mink skin color is elegant, light sense is soft, coat color is rich, fluff dense and thick, plump and smooth, soft and comfortable hand feeling, giving people a silky smooth feeling.
2. The leather plate is gentle, and when the fur is stroked with your hands, both the bottom and the surface pile will immediately return to its original shape.
3. Whether viewed from afar or close, the stripes are clear and the gloss is bright.
Maintenance of fur
A piece of fur, as long as the maintenance is appropriate, generally can be worn for 20 years, usually after use, you can use a wet towel to gently wipe the end of the fur, dry in the shade, if there is dirt, you can dip a little cold washing essence to gently wipe the local dirt, and then wipe it with clean water, dry it in the shade, and gently comb it with a pet needle.
1. Protection against humidity and heat: The enemy of fur is sunlight and moisture. Therefore, when placing fur, avoid placing it in a hot and humid place where the sun shines.
2. Hanging method: apply a padded hanger to hang the fur, do not use a wire hanger, so as not to break the fur.
3. Good breathing: When storing fur, ensure high air permeability, do not use rubber bags, and use wide cloth bags to cover the fur when necessary to separate dust.
4. Avoid chemicals: When wearing fur, try not to spray perfume or hairspray, as the alcohol in these chemicals can dry out the fur.
5. Accidental treatment: If you accidentally wet the fur, do not intend to dry it with a hair dryer, because the fur cannot be exposed to heat. Just hang the wet fur in a dry place and let it air dry naturally.