By Lao Li’s dish
Garlic A few cloves
Lotus root to taste
Shallots, coriander to taste
Ginger to taste
Round pepper to taste
Millet spicy to taste
Pickled pepper sauce to taste
1. Cleanse the carp with internal organs and scales
2. Change the knife to take out the big bone
3. Chop with a knife
4. Turn it over and change the knife
5. Marinate in the seasoning for a while.
6. Refine the pot with oil
7. Fry the fish in a pan
8. Fry until golden brown and fry the other side
9. Add millet, chili, pepper and other spices and stir-fry until fragrant
10. Add water
11. Add the ingredients
12. Put the fried fish in the oven
13. Put the fried ingredients on top of the fish
14. Ready to eat
The pan in which the fish is fried must be handled well
Nutritional benefits of carp
1. Eliminate edema and pass milk
It can nourish the spleen and stomach, reduce swelling, promote milk, clear heat and detoxify, relieve coughing and breath, and is beneficial to all kinds of edema, edema, bloating, oliguria, jaundice, and milk obstruction.
The retina of carp contains a lot of vitamin A, so the eye of carp is particularly effective.
3. The fat of carp is mostly unsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce cholesterol well, prevent and treat arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, therefore, eating more fish can be healthy and long-lived.
4. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that all parts of carp can be medicated. Carp skin can treat fish stems; Carp blood can treat crooked mouth and eyes; Carp soup can treat children’s body sores; The use of carp to treat the edema of pregnant women and fetal restlessness has a special effect.
There are skills in cooking deliciously, each of my dishes has a little trick, everyone can search for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
If you like this recipe, remember to collect and follow it! Feel free to share your suggestions for this dish in the comments below.